Social

Tuesday 22 October 2013

What I Crave // 15 // Etsy Stores // Perfect Bling // Svpply Love







I absolutely love gold, gems and anything that shines brighter than a diamond, but with my recent Etsy e-mail update I fell in love with these jewellery pieces and couldn't bring myself to scroll past them. 


Lux Divine 

Visit their online store here or Facebook page here.

Chunky Shark Tooth Ring - Purchase Here

Large Crystal Cluster Statement Ring - Purchase Here


Adjustable Geode Statement Ring - Purchase Here

Druzy Statement Ring - Purchase Here


Checking out my daily Svply Feed is always visually enticing I think we should all fall in love with the label Underated Co. This effortlessly cool brand gives the prints from Ksubi a run for their money. With a ladies collection coming soon I can't wait.

Follow their Website or Facebook page here.

Underated Co.



1. Alligator Print Tank Purchase Here
2. Green Envy Floral Tee Purchase Here
3. No. 88 Michaelangello Tee Purchase Here



4. Titus Tank Purchase Here
5. Angels Remix Tee Purchase Here
6. Medallion Backpack Purchase Here


0 comments :

Post a Comment