Social

Tuesday 22 April 2014

TFH OUT IN SUNNY BLACK & WHITE

Brisbane's weather has been so kind and lovely to us all in sunny Queensland but I still have an itching to wear my winter pieces! When I was out at Redcliffe hanging with my best friend from Perth, I decided to capture some quick snaps out on the boardwalk there. A highlight in the outfit is the gold sparkle earring of Each To Own a beautiful Brisbane based jewellery line that my boyfriend and I stumbled upon when eating out way through the Port side Eat Street Markets. Kristen's pieces are absolutely adorable ranging from brooches to vibrant wall prints! Make sure to check out her work in her Etsy store here.

Naturally I am wearing all my favourites Le Specs x Craig & Karl is an amazing collection worth a check out! (View the collection here) Loving Witchery's new winter collection best by far and my good old favourite Wittner flats all prepped and ready for the colder season. Items featured a below the third picture, make sure to check them all out.





Items feat.
Craig & Karl x Le Specs Hi Brow Sunglasses (Black) - Available here
Each to Own Super Lush Drop Earrings (Gold Riot) - Available here
Zara Crop Top (Black) Similar style from River Island - Available here
Swarovski Gold/Black Mesh Necklace, Similar style - Available here
Witchery Trumpet Skirt - Available Here
Wittner Azalea Flat - Available here
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color (Naked Brown 757) - Available here








1 comments :

  1. Love this look from the shades to the shoes. Black and white will never get old.

    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete