Social

Monday 24 February 2014

TFH X BNESTYLE - SHEER DENIM

It's been a long awaited reunion between Yolanda from BNEStyle and myself, since she is one of my first collaborators and my favourite! Although both our years have been off to quite a busy start we managed to get together and photograph some outfits. 

Since my work at Topshop as a Personal Shopper Assistant, I have become very well acquainted with the Topshop style which now has become a part of my overall style. These boyfriend jeans have been my love for the past months, along with my trusted Wittner shoes oh and how can I forget the Le Specs? After visiting the James St pop up store of three of Australia's most talented emerging designers Khalo, Michael Lo Sordo and Christopher Esber, I took home some pretty sweet pieces. I chose to pair the invisible block tee with my fave Topshop jeans & sheer awesomeness happened!


Make sure to follow Yolanda's ever-so-stylish post here on her website & check in on all her social media happenings on Instagram & Facebook.
All images photographed by BNEStyle







Items feat.
Invisible Block Tee - Other pieces from the collection available at Joy Hysteric
Dandy Sunglasses - Available at Le Specs
Topshop Necklace - Similar style available here
Topshop Boyfriend Jean - Similar styles available online at Topshop or currently in store in Brisbane 
Star-kissed Flats - Available at Wittner



0 comments :

Post a Comment