Social

Thursday 5 December 2013

The Fashion Heist x Topshop VIP Launch

All photography by Ray
I have been very, very fortunate this year with all the opportunities that have come my way. Landing the Topshop Personal Shopper role alongside Adele Frost is such an exhilarating experience, and the 4th of December was a very busy day.  Early morning media appointments and styling clients all day, where I saw many familiar faces that helped me get to where I am today.

Later that night the VIP night begun, with many people inside the now famous Topshop walls of Brisbane. I managed to sneak a few photos with my amazing photographer Ray. Enjoy! And hopefully I will see you in the Personal Shopping Suite soon.

See all the photos via my Facebook page here!




From left to right, Topshop Australia chairman Hilton Seskin, myself, Ally Dunlop from Wanderlusting BlogAshleigh McCallum from the The Blonde Silhouette and Australian Fashion Blogger









Myself and the most coolest kid John Warwick!


The cool peeps from Moustache Magazine

Amazing manager Rob and I



See all the photos via my Facebook page here


0 comments :

Post a Comment