Social

Sunday 27 October 2013

Sun & Sea Casual // The Fashion Heist






Today is such a beautiful day in sunny Brisbane, my mother, grandmother and myself travelled to Shorncliffe to indulge in some fish and chips. Before hand we had visited James street and found this gorgeous jewellery brand 8 Other Reasons at Gift Nation a beautiful boutique. My on the spot photographer mother managed to take some snaps of me in my new Nicholas top and my new found love for 8 Other Reasons jewellery. Of coarse I paired these pieces with my summer favourite Wittner sandals and Linda Farrow sunnies! Hope you enjoy the images below.







Items featured
Nicholas Breton Stripe Off The Shoulder Top - Purchase at Green With Envy
8 Other Reasons Bullet Through Your Heart Gold Necklace - Purchase at 8 Other Reasons
Wittner Clear White Leather Sandals - Purchase at Wittner
Prabal Gurung x Linda Farrow Sunglasses - Purchase at Linda Farrow
Icon Gold Stud Bag Bag 
French Connection Shorts
Lovisa Rings 









1 comments :

  1. Vintage-inspired sunglasses starting at $95. Find a great pair today with our free Home Try-On Program. Fast free shipping both ways. Solglasögon Stockholm

    ReplyDelete