Social

Friday 13 September 2013

QUICK VISIT / MELBOURNE / THE FASHION HEIST



I was lucky enough to visit family for a 21st in Melbourne, I've been there a few times but this time it was certainly a quick visit. Only getting to see a few places here are some quick snaps of my trip.












On this trip I had a super fast stop at this cute coffee shop with chairs hanging from the ceiling and super delicious chai and peanut chocolate cookies. Tall Timber is at 60 Commercial Road, Prahran, worth the stop for a great bite to eat.





There was one store that I have not stumbled upon before called Marimekko, a Finnish company known for their vibrant prints and colours. This beautiful store is endless with prints, clothing, home wares and plenty of inspiration, located on Shop 3 576 Chapel St, South Yarra definitely worth a visit on your next trip!











0 comments :

Post a Comment