Social

Tuesday 16 July 2013

WIC 8

WHAT I CRAVE

So here's this hit of what I am craving. . .
The Ellery Spring 2013 Collection
Available at Ellery


Christopher Esber Sheer Block Dress - Green With Envy
Sophie Hulme Box Clutch - Green With Envy
Nicholas Kirkwood Bauhaus Heel - Green With Envy


The d'orsay flat is my all time favourite flat, I am living in my pair.




Available at Wittner.
Available at Shopbop - Jenni Kayne.



Eddie Borgo was a runner up for the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2010 and is known for his fusion of 'high end and street style in every piece he creates.' My favourite piece is the five finger ring set. Available at Shopbop.





So Aila Wang not only has an amazing uncle, Alexander Wang but she is super stylish. Can she be my child?


0 comments :

Post a Comment