Social

Tuesday 30 July 2013

WIC 10




WHAT I CRAVE



Peter Pilotto what more do I have to say?
It's a structural pattern heaven, for all fashionistas and I believe the new little black dress. Seen on the likes of Miranda Kerr and Emma Watson, Pilotto has it going on. 









My favourite picks from the Autumn Spring 2013 Collection available at Green with Envy are simply marvel me.





Maria Black jewellery is something else, simplistic yet full of presence each piece can compliment an outfit or make an outfit.

IMAGE FROM WILDSWANS
I absolutely shall be looking to purchasing one of these beautiful designs here are some of my favourites below



These pieces are available from Net-a-porter and Maria Black.




Kesh the LA Based artist released a collaboration with American Apparel that is simply monochrome pattern heaven and is favourited by English stars like Cara and Jessie J.





Check out the collection at American Apparel while stocks last!




I have always had a intense love for odd sunglasses, just being outrageous and asking too much of my face. Anna-Karin Karlsson sunglasses are no exception, with her Kitten Noir frames favourited by celebrities Riri and Lady Gaga. You know these sunglasses are already something extraordinary.













Holly and Hannah nails are pretty crazy but something I would definitely love to add to my barren nail exterior. Seen in the Mugler show, these little accessories are quite outstanding. 







0 comments :

Post a Comment