Social

Thursday 6 June 2013

Resort 2014 x The Fashion Heist

So right now I have the dilemma of completing two 2,000 word essays, I've been resisting the urge to glance at Style.com for way too long. It isn't my fault that Resort wear calls to me, I blame all the updates that flash on my phone, now for probably more than an hour I will be drooling over these pieces. The moment I caved in to make this post was after the Instagram posts from Balenciaga and Proenza Schouler, so let's begin here. 

Alexander Wang ceases to amaze me with his effortless combination of his own sporty aesthetic and the signature volume of Balenciaga. I feel like wearing a bucket hat forever now.





Derek Lam asked the question what can make the suit new? Well I love this.



Rag & Bone, "No theme, just clothes" and the Australian beauty Julia Nobis.


'

Proenza Schouler's power duo Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez scored the Designer of the Year CFDA Award this year, for the thrid time in five years. This resort collection is a reflection of their obsession of heavy clothing and I love it!







0 comments :

Post a Comment