Social

Wednesday 22 May 2013

WIC 6

WHAT I CRAVE

Aperlai Shoes are from the creative mind of Alessandra Lanvin, the Fall 2013 collection was magical and I'm lusting for these!



Available from 
Shopbop
Australian Stockists
Treasurette 
Zekka



After watching the In Vogue: The Editors Eye, I reflected on the Vogue December issue in 1992. I absolutely loved this grunge editorial, even though I was 1 when it went to print, I adore this story and makes me lust for chunky boots!
















Available from 
1. Givenchy Black Leather Combat Boot - $850 Treasurette
2. Cheap Monday Layer Boot Lace - $159.95 SoleStruck 
3. Wittner Windy Leather Boot - $199.99 Wittner

When fashion hunting online you find incredible designers, one stand out for me would be Maryam Keyhani Jewellery, launched in 2011 and is simply sculptural bliss.



Available from
Treasurette

I recently feel in love with Hyde The Label at the Threadbare.Co pop up shop. I feel in love with the Hepburn Track 





Hyde The Label Hepburn Track pant - $384
Josh Goot Muscle Marble Black Tee - $375
Available at 

Naveta Ring - $345
Available at




0 comments :

Post a Comment