Social

Monday 8 April 2013

WIC 4

WHAT I CRAVE


Well it's that time in Easter break where I should be doing assignments but I am too distracted by all the beautiful things I see around me. So I welcome you to the fourth instalment of what I crave, soon this will become more regulated for your enjoyment.


Lusting over black, white and silver shoes. I believe these tom ford numbers surely transport you to a very futuristic 2013.



1. Alexander Wang A-line t-strap Sandal - $695
2. Alexander Wang Emma Lizard Embossed Pump - $560
3. Alexander Wang Agata t-strap sandal - $725
(all above stocked at Green With Envy)
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Contrast Thin Back Angle Strap Sandal - $655
5. Tom Ford - Spring Summer 2013 Sandal Boot



Dominic Jones 2013 collection, this collection has Daphne Guinness written all over it

Featured rings can be purchased at Green With Envy




Estelle Deve jewellery 
Keep track of this brand via their website Estelle Deve
1. Trio Ring Set 
2. Tiaa Ring Set
3. Nuri Bracelet/Chocker
Buy at Green With Envy



Fausto Puglisi is some sort of chic-leather-jacket-god this Spring 2013 RTW



Love myself an oversize coat and an oversized clutch, thank you Stella

0 comments :

Post a Comment